What We Do
We help IRA and retirement plan owners and their families get the most out of what they’ve got by integrating and applying our proven strategies to the personal needs, wants, and financial situations of our clients.
Our strategies are published in the finest journals, including peer reviewed journals and are found in two of our best-selling books, Retire Secure! (Wiley 2006, 2009 and 2015) and The Roth Revolution (Morgan James, 2011). Our strategies and books enjoy glowing testimonials from top experts including Charles Schwab, Jane Bryant Quinn, Ed Slott, Natalie Choate and 60 others.
We help clients by:
- Recommending proven strategies for accumulating retirement savings while working
- Offering cutting-edge, tax-savvy solutions to maximize tax savings during the distribution phase in preparation for and after retirement
- Drafting wills, trusts, etc. for estate planning
- Developing long-term Roth IRA conversion strategies, where appropriate
We take the time to understand our client’s goals and values. Based on a combination of the client’s goals, our proven strategies, and after “running the numbers,” we develop a customized plan that accounts for personal circumstances and long-term financial planning. We are committed to the vision of becoming and remaining our clients’ most trusted legal and financial advisors.
We offer tax, asset management, and insurance services all under one roof from a team of experienced professionals.
Our Professional Services
We keep our clients informed and up-to-date through:
- Weekly e-mails with cutting-edge information.
- Free, monthly educational workshops & appreciation events.
- Our quarterly print newsletter, The Lange Report.
- Our radio show, The Lange Money Hour: Where Smart Money Talks airs on KQV 1040 AMevery other Wednesday from 7 – 8 pm EST, or at kqv.com. Encore presentations air on KQV or at kqv.com every Sunday at 9 a.m. EST. Visit our archived radio programs.
- Latest news, announcements and timely information through Facebook and Twitter.
If you are a western PA resident, schedule a free initial consultation with us by completing the form below or call Alice Davis at 412-521-2732, Ext. 218.